Gone Phishing Charter Guide Service is located in Sault Ste. Marie and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Harold will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 5 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Perch, Pike, Walleye, and Bass, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as bottom fishing, trolling, ice fishing, and jigging.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 21’ Ranger 621FS boat that can safely take up to 5 anglers. This boat comes with an ice-box and a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Gone Phishing Charter Guide Service.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger 621FS (Performance fishing) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Evinrude engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 52 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Gone Phishing Charter Guide Service
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- GPS 3 Humminbird Solix 12" 1 Garmin UHD93SV LiveScope
- Fishfinder 3 Humminbird Solix 12" 1 Garmin UHD93SV LiveScope
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing (St. Mary's River System)
- Lake Fishing (All of St. Mary's River System Paradise to Detour)
- Bottom Fishing
- Ice Fishing ((112sq ft Otter Monster Lodge w/Garmin Livescope))
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)