Livin’ The Dream Charters LLC is located in Little Torch Key and offers you a memorable time on the water. We offer 4 to 8-hour trips. We specialize in Lower Keys adventures, like fishing, spearfishing, lobstering, snorkeling, sandbar trips, and more!
For fishing, we love to target Snapper, Dolphin, Cobia, Grouper, Sailfish, and Hogfish, depending on the season and conditions on the day. We use techniques such as light tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, drift fishing, jigging, spearfishing, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 25’ Downeaster boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with an ice-box full of drinks and all the bait and tackle we will need. Your trip also includes all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. We will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
For sandbar trips, snorkeling, and sunset cruises we can take up to 8 guests.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Livin’ The Dream Charters LLC.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Livin' The Dream Charters 25'
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Sandbar (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Sandbar (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Half Day Trip – Lobstering (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $800 per group - Half Day Trip – Spearfishing (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Lobstering (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Spearfishing (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Reef Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day – Sandbar (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Lobstering (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Spearfishing (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet Porta-Jon
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Downeaster (Center console) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: