Reel Steel Fishing Charter is located in West Ocean City and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. Join in for a fun-filled day of fishing and crabbing. You will fish the bay, inlet, and nearshore grounds for many types of fish. The crew offers a wide variety of trips that are family-friendly and for the fishing enthusiast.
Capt. JD will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 1 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Crab, Mackerel, Tautog, Triggerfish, Puffer Fish, Sheepshead, Striped Bass, Black Seabass, and Flounder, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, drift fishing, gigging, handline, jigging, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 21’ Mako boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Reel Steel Fishing Charter.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Reel Steel Fishing Charter
- $250 per group - 2 Hour Trip (10AM) (2 hours)
- $250 per group - 2 Hour Trip (1PM) (2 hours)
- $250 per group - 2 Hour Trip (4PM) (2 hours)
- $250 per group - 2 Hour Trip (7AM) (2 hours)
- $300 per group - 3 Hour Trip (11AM) (3 hours)
- $300 per group - 3 Hour Trip (3PM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group - 3 Hour Trip (7AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting ($20 minimum, $60 per 30 minutes, $100 per hour)
- First Mate (Works for Tips - 20%-25% is customary)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Triggerfish (Gray)