DP Expeditions is located in Stuart, Florida and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. Capt. D’Angelo Pulliza and his vessel Perfect Fit run
year-round and would love to put you on some of South Florida’s excellent fish.
Capt. D’Angelo will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Dolphin, King Mackerel, Wahoo, Barracuda, Amberjack, and Grouper, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, bow fishing, drift fishing, jigging, spearfishing, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 21’ Tidewater 210 Adventure center console that can safely take up to 4 anglers.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Perfect Fit.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tidewater (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Stuart Fishing Calendar
FAQs about DP Expeditions
- $490 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip–Spearfishing Nearshore (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- $850 per group - 5 Hour Trip–Bluewater Spearfishing (5 hours)
- $875 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Deep Dropping (5 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Spearfishing Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 8 Hour – Bluewater Spearfishing (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box (2 fish boxes)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (1st mate is occasionally )
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Cero Mackerel
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)