Every angler, whether novice or seasoned, is entitled to a great and thrilling day on the lake. Bald Mountain Fly Guides understands how aggravating it is to be skunked on the river. Fortunately for you, they’ve spent years honing their fishing skills and capabilities, testing everything and everywhere to ensure that anglers like you receive precisely what you’re looking for when they come to this team.
These bountiful waters are filled with different types of species, such as Grayling and several types of Trout - Brook, Brown, Rainbow, and Cutthroat.
Captain Anthony will provide you with a range of flies and rigs to help you enhance your fly-fishing skills. He’ll help you understand fish feeding routines and their movement through the water. This is also a good chance to improve your understanding of safe fish handling and how you may contribute to the preservation of these beautiful fishing surroundings.
Bald Mountain Fly Guides exclusively encourages catch-and-release fishing to preserve these streams stocked with fish. To make everyone feel safe, the crew takes extra attention to safety measures and they have been well-trained for whatever Mother Nature can throw at them.
Up to 2 guests can join on these trips. Make sure to bring your fishing license and pack some snacks and drinks for the day. Bald Mountain Fly Guides is happy to guide you to one of the best adventures you’ll ever have.
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Yamaha (Angler) originally built in 2023. Powered by a 1HP 1 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 1 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Bald Mountain Fly Guides
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Fly or Spin Fishing (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Lesson & Fishing (8 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip Fly or Spin Fishing (8 hours)
- $399 per group, additional $99 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Winter (8 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $99 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Uintas Bryan Reesa (8 hours)
- $499 per group, additional $99 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip–Jordanelle / Deer Creek (8 hours)
- $599 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Strawberry Reservoir (8 hours)
- $999 per day per group, additional $299 per person after 1 guest - 2 Day Trip – Boulder Mountain (2 days)
- $999 per group, additional $299 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Uintas Overnight (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Brook Trout
- Brown Trout
- Cutthroat Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)