Scaled Up Sport Fishing is located in St. Clair Shores and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Tyler will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 5 to 12-hour trips, mainly fishing for Muskellunge, Walleye, Perch, Pike, Bass, and Catfish, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, trolling, jigging, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 27’ Raider boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet, an ice box, and a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Scaled Up Sport Fishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Raider (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
St. Clair Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Scaled Up Sport Fishing – St. Clair Shores
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Multi-species (AM) (5 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Multi-species (PM) (5 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $37 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Multi-species (7 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Musky Trolling (MAX5) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Musky Trolling (MAX5) (8 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 12 Hour Trip–Musky Trolling (MAX 5) (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Bass (White)
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)