Come experience the best fishing trip on beautiful Clear Lake, Texas and surrounding waters with Captain Allen Welch or Captain Mark Lamping. We provide the highest-quality experience; allowing our customers to relax, enjoy the water, catch some fish, and make lots of great memories.
Clear Lake Fishing Charters has 2 amazing Mako center console fishing boats. We will contact you before your trip to discuss which of our boats best fits your needs and current fishing conditions. Our goal to make it as comfortable to fish as possible, maximize your time fishing, and increase your chances of catching fish.
We will fish for flounder, redfish, speckled trout, sheepshead, and black drum. We stay inshore, so the water is usually pretty calm. We use both light and heavy tackle to provide a variety of fishing options. Children 8 and up are welcome on the boat. If you have a special situation with a younger child, please let us know.
Clear Lake Fishing Charters provides all the fishing gear, including rods, reels, tackle, lures, and live shrimp. The only things you need to bring are fishing licenses for everyone 17 and older and any food or drinks you may want on the trip. We provide cold water and Gatorade and do have a cooler on the boat for customer use.
There is no place like the water to escape the daily grind. Book your trip with Clear Lake Fishing Charters today. You’ll be glad you did!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by 2 150HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Houston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Clear Lake Fishing Charters I
- $375 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - Private 4-Hour Fishing University (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Private Three-Hour AM Fishing Trip (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Private Three-Hour PM Fishing (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Private Four-Hour AM Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - Private Four-Hour PM Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - Private Five-Hour AM Fishing (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Please bring small cooler for transporting fish)
- Drinks (Ice cold water & Gatorade)
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout