Reel 1 Up Fish & Dive Charters also Florida Excursions offer a variety of fishing adventures from Southwest Florida. We provide a variety of charters from fishing, scuba diving and several types of cruises and tours.
Spear 1 Up is a 28ft Dusky that is well equipped for fishing and scuba diving expeditions in the offshore waters of Southwest Florida. To help get you to the perfect spot, the vessel is powered by twin 225 HP Mercury Opti Max Outboard engines and furnished with Garmin navigational electronics. The roomy deck seats six passengers along with two crew members, and a large live well and cooler are fitted on board. For your travelling comfort, the boat is complete with a marine head and fresh water wash down. Spear 1 Up also provides spearfishing and snorkeling equipment, and has plenty of space for scuba diving tanks and gear both above and below deck, with emergency oxygen included on board.
Reel 1 Up’s offshore charters can take you to various locations up to 9 miles from the coast. You will have the opportunity to explore several reefs, wrecks and bottom structures, targeting species such as Barracuda, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Permit, Sheephead, Snook, Snappers and Shark. Depending on your skill level, you can cast lures or bottom fish with bait. Penn and Shimano reels and Custom Shakespeare and Star Rods are all provided on board as part of the charter package. Reel 1 Up prefers to practice catch and release where possible, although they can clean and fillet your catch for you for a delicious dinner.
If you are looking to catch the fish of a lifetime, the able crew know how to put their customers on big fish. No matter your experience level, they will do what it takes to teach you what drag screaming is all about.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Dusky Marine (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Naples Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Cruise Fish Dive- Spear1up
- $300 per person - Split Fishing Trip Half Day (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $200 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (AM) MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $200 per person after 2 guests - Back Bay Fishing MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip Mid Morning (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Shark Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Night Trip- 4 Hours (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - Night Trip- 6 Hours (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $2,100 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - Night Trip- 8 Hours (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin 3D side sonar)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Lures (May incur cost)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Included with 20% gratuity )
- Drinks (water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)