Nearfall Fishing Charters is located in Belmar and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Come on aboard with Capt. Joseph, whose main priority is to get you on some fish. Expect to use techniques like bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, drift fishing, jigging, and spinning, based on the species you’re targeting. Speaking of which, you have the option of 4 to 12-hour trips, where you’ll be fishing for the likes of Bass, Flounder, Seabass, Tuna, Bluefish, and Shark, depending on the specific season and the day’s weather.
Your adventure begins on board a 35’ Donelle boat that can fit a maximum of 6 anglers. The boat is fitted with a toilet and ice box. Departing from Shark River Inlet, the vessel is conveniently located at the Belmar Manutti Marina; just minutes away from the Garden State Parkway and Interstate 195.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing.
The captain will supply all the needed fishing licenses for your trip.
You’re welcome to keep all legal species caught during the trip.
Here to help you with anything you need, the first mate will be on hand during the trip. Leaving a tip for a job well done is much appreciated.
Want to bring the rest of the family along for the ride? Kids are welcome aboard, so you’re free to make it a family adventure.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Nearfall Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Nearfall Fishing Charters
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Fishing & Fireworks (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour – Raritan Bay Striper (AM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour – Raritan Bay Striper (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Spring Seabass (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour–Ocean Spring Str. Bass (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Spring Seabass (AM) (7 hours)
- $900 per group - 7 Hour–Ocean Spring Str. Bass (AM) (7 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Fall Striped Bass (8 hours)
- $960 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Fluke (PM) (6 hours)
- $960 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Fluke (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore Special (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Fall Mixed Bag (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore Special (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Spring Blackfish (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Fall/Winter Blackfish (9 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Extended Combo (10 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Extended Combo (12 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Mahi & Meat Special (12 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Sharking Special (12 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 14 Hour – Marathon/Jumbo Blackfish (14 hours)
- $2,600 per group - 16 Hour – Inshore to Mid-shore Tuna (16 hours)
- GPS 2 GPS systems
- Fishfinder 1 Garmin and 1 Furuno Sonars
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen Coffee Station and Microwave on board
- Ice Box
- Radar Brand new in 2020 Garmin Radar, Sonar combo
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (20-25% tip is customary )
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Bottom Fishing (We will anchor up on structure for a mixed bag)
- Trolling (Sometimes used for Striped Bass and Tuna)
- Spinning (Spinning and conventional rods available for use)
- Jigging (Most often used for Bass, Seabass, Bluefish, Tuna)
- Drift Fishing (More often for used for drifting for Fluke, Bass)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Fishing between 30 and 400 feet )
- Bass (Striped)
- Common Ling
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Donelle (Downeast) originally built in 2002. Powered by a 350HP Cummins engine.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: