Join Flat Top Charters for an amazing trip in the inshore waters and flats of Fort Myers. As a lifelong resident of S.W. Florida, Captain Mark has been fishing the waters of Lee County, including Pine Island Sound, Matlacha Pass, Caloosahatchee River, Estero Bay, Sanibel Island, and Captiva Island for over 50 years, of which 20 years as a charter guide! It’s his passion to be able to use his knowledge and experience of fishing the local waters, both inshore and nearshore, to others and provide an enjoyable experience to all.
You’ll be fishing on a 22’ American Marine Sports that accommodates up to 3 guests. This bay boat is powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine and reaches the speed of 35 knots. The boat is equipped with Simrad navigational electronics and modern safety gear. You’ll also find MinnKota wireless engine, 3 live bait tanks, and a cooler.
There’s a variety of species you can go after, with some of them being Jack Crevalle, Snook, Tarpon, Trout, Redfish, Spanish Mackerel, and Tripletail. If you head out to slightly deeper spots, you’ll be able to go after Goliath Grouper and Barracuda.
All fishing equipment and licenses are included in the price, as well as water with ice. Feel free to bring other beverages and food, and don’t forget your sun protection.
If you are wanting to fill your bucket list with what these inshore waters have to offer, then give Flat Top Charters a call and let’s get it done!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
American Marine Sports (Bay boat) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Myers Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Flat Top Charters
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- GPS (Simrad NSS EVO3)
- Fishfinder (Simrad NSS EVO3)
- Live Bait Well (3 Live wells 30 gal. 20 gal. 15 gal.)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota 112 lb. thrust 36 volt)
- Ice Box (Yeti Cooler)
- Rods, reels & tackle (St. Croix Rods, Diawa, Shimano & Penn Reels)
- Live Bait (Live Shiners & Shrimp)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (When utilizing boat ramp with cleaning station)
- Drinks (Cooler of ice with bottle water)
- Fishing License (Covers up to 4 persons fishing)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Loomis rods, Cortland reels)
- River Fishing (Caloosahatchee Rver)
- Inshore Fishing (Lee County Waters)
- Nearshore Fishing (Lee County Waters)
- Flats Fishing (Pine Island Sound)
- Backcountry Fishing (Sanibel)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout