We have the top-of-the-line Boat,Tackle,Captain and Saftey gear.
Customer service is our number one priority whether your Fishing,Cruising or Chilling.
If there’s something you would like to do that you don’t see on our listing please call the Captain we can accommodate you in anyway possible￼.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
INVINCIBLE (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by 3 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Pensacola Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Aqua Sol Charters Top of the line
- $500 per group - Private dolphin and scenic cruise (2 hours)
- $500 per group - Private Dolphin scenic cruise (2 hours)
- $500 per group - Private dolphin scenic cruise (2 hours)
- $1,450 per group - Afternoon Private fishing trip (6 hours)
- $1,450 per group - Half-day private fishing trip (6 hours)
- $2,400 per group - Daytime swordfish trip (12 hours)
- $3,200 per group - 15 hour Venice giant tuna trip (15 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Everything besides what you want to drink and eat)
- Live Bait (When it’s available)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Depending on Type of trip)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (If the weather is really rough )
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)