All American Adventures is located in Clearwater and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Matt will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 2 to 6-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Snook, Snapper, Grouper, Cobia, and Spotted Seatrout, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 25’ Sea Pro boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. This boat comes with an ice-box and a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip. The boat will be supplied with drinks for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Book your trip now and hit the water with All American Adventures.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Pro (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Clearwater Fishing Calendar
FAQs about All American Adventures
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 hour sunset (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Introduction Inshore (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 hour trip pm (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 hour pm (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Grouper (Gag)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout