Come experience the best fishing trip possible on beautiful Clear Lake, Texas and connected waters with Captain Mark Lamping or Captain Allen Welch. They do whatever they can to provide the best possible experience for their guests, allowing them to unwind, enjoy the water, catch some fish, and create lasting memories.
Clear Lake Fishing Charters has 2 amazing Mako center console fishing boats. Our goal is to make you as comfortable to fish as possible, maximize your time fishing, and increase your chances of catching fish.
We will fish for Flounder, Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, and Black Drum. We stay inshore, so the water is usually pretty calm. We use live bait and other tackle depending on fishing conditions.
Children over the age of 8 are welcome to join. If you have a special situation with a younger child, please let us know.
Clear Lake Fishing Charters provides all the fishing gear, including rods, reels, tackle, lures, and live shrimp. The only things you need to bring are fishing licenses for everyone 17 and older and any food or drinks you may want on the trip. The crew covers cold water and Gatorade and does have a cooler with plenty of ice on the boat for customer use.
There’s no better way to get away from it all than being on the water. Make a reservation with Clear Lake Fishing Charters right now. You’ll be glad you did!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako (Center console) originally built in 2011. Powered by a 200HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Houston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Clear Lake Fishing Charters II
- $375 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Private Fishing University (4 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $85 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Private (AM) (3 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $85 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Private (PM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Private (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $95 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Private (PM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $105 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Private (AM) (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well 2 live wells - 1 at bow, 1 at stern
- Wireless Trolling Motor New Minn Kota Ulterra 36V trolling motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing (Clear Lake, Taylor Lake, Clear Creek)
- Inshore Fishing (Galveston Bay)
- Reef Fishing (Reefs in Galveston Bay)
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout