Father And Sons Fishing Charters is located in Fajardo Puerto Rico.
Capt. Roberto and Capt. José will do their best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Mahi, Marlin, Wahoo, Yellow and Blackfin Tuna, King Mackerel, Cero Mackerel, Barracuda, Snapper, Grouper and other species, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, and spinning.
A 32’ Cabo Express, one of the best boats built in the USA that can safely sail the waters of the Caribbean and take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a head (bathroom), electronics, VHF marine radio and an ice-box. Our boat is equipped with twin Caterpillars turbo 350 HP, the most powerful and luxurious fishing boat in our area.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included. You can keep part of the catch. The boat will be supplied with snacks, drinks, and lunch for the 6 or 8-hour trip. If you have a special diet you can bring it. We clean and bag the catch for you. Not only fishing, we can take you on a combination trip that includes snorkeling in crystal clear waters (snorkeling gear supplied).
Book your trip now and hit the water with Father And Sons Fishing Charter.
What to bring
Clothing - Light and comfortable quick dry apparel - Towels, sunglasses, swimwear, water shoes, sunblock
Other things to bring
Camera and a good spirit to have a great day with the best crew
No fishing license needed.
Note: For children or anyone that suffers from seasickness, taking sea sickness pills or any other method is recommended at least 45 minutes before the trip. The weather changes constantly in the Caribbean, and this may result in changes regarding the fishing area.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Deep sea fishing
- $950 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group - 4 Hour Trip AM (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour – Fishing and Beach (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip–Fishing and Beach Combo (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,700 per group - 8 Hour Trip–Offshore Fishing Combo (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We clean and bag for you)
- First Mate
- Lunch (Lunch on 6 and 8 hours only)
- Nearshore Fishing (Fishing for cero and king mackerel, barracudas)
- Offshore Fishing (Pelagic species, marlin, wahoo, tuna, mahi)
- Reef Fishing (Bottom fishing for snapper, grouper and others)
- Light Tackle (20 and 30 size light trolling)
- Heavy Tackle (50 size reels for big fish)
- Bottom Fishing (Medium spinning gear)
- Spinning (Reef fishing)
- Deep Sea Fishing (150ft to 2000ft fishing)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Cero Mackerel
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Cabo (Cruiser) originally built in 1996. Powered by 2 350HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 26 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: