Bandit Fishing Charters is located in Pensacola and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Come on aboard with Capt. Alex, whose main priority is to get you on some fish. Expect to use techniques like light tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, and big game fishing, based on the species you’re targeting. Speaking of which, you have the option of 3to 8 hour trips, where you’ll be fishing for the likes of Snapper, Redfish, Amberjack, Cobia, Triggerfish, and Flounder, depending on the specific season and the day’s weather.
You’ll be fishing from a 23’ Ranger boat with enough room for up to 4 anglers at any single time.
The price of your trip includes all the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a productive day on the water. No need to worry about fishing licenses, as they will be provided and handled by the charter.
You can keep anything you catch, as long as it’s legal to do so.
Up for a family trip? This is a children-friendly business, so bring your loved ones to share these memories with.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Bandit Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Bandit Fishing Charters
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 hour bay/inshore (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 hour inshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 hour inshore/nearshore (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bay/Nearshore (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 hour offshore trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Center console) originally built in 2001. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: