Sundance Sportfishing operates out of Marathon, FL fishing the calm bays, deep blue seas and stunning living reefs the area is famous for. The Florida Middle Keys are an angler’s heaven, with a huge variety of fish to be found from the moment you leave the dock, and Sundance Sportfishing make the very most of that fact by fishing in as many different depths and habitats as possible.
The vessel you will be fishing aboard is the “Sundance”, a 34 ft Pursuit center console with plenty of room for 6 anglers. Powered by two 300HP Yamaha 4-stroke engines, she can cruise at a staggering 40 knots, and her deep v hull design means she stays nice and steady even at speed. The boat comes equipped with GPS, fishfinder, a livewell, and a full spread of outriggers, downriggers, and centerriggers to make sure you have the best chance possible out on the water.
Sundance Sportfishing specializes in light tackle fishing over a range of environments. Depending on what you want, you could find yourself anywhere from 3 ft of water wrestling with monster Tarpon and Permit, to way out in the Gulf Stream doing battle with huge Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish and more! Though they specialize in light tackle fishing, Captain Bobby Brown and his skilled first mate know that every fish is caught differently, and so also provide high quality Penn, Shimano, and Fin-Nor heavy tackle gear, as well as all the equipment for trolling, spinning, jigging, kite fishing, and even fly fishing if that’s more your style!
Captain Bobby has been guiding the area for over 35 years and knows all the best spots. He has rigged his boat to get the very most out of what the area has to offer, so there’s no better captain and no better boat for pulling in the very best the Florida Keys have to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pursuit (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha 4 strokes engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Marathon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sundance Sportfishing
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Sunrise Tarpon Trip (2 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Sunset Tarpon Trip (2 hours)
- $750 per group - Half Day Reef/Wreck Trip AM (4 hours)
- $750 per group - Half Day Reef/Wreck Trip PM (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day/Tarpon Trip AM (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day/Tarpon Trip PM (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Offshore/Mahi Trip AM (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Offshore/Mahi Trip PM (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 3/4 Day Reef/Wreck & Big Game AM (6 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Offshore Big Game Trip (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Reef/Wreck & Big Game Trip (8 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Offshore Big Game Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water supplied)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (If requested)
- Inshore Fishing (Calm shallow water or bridges)
- Nearshore Fishing (Close to islands, calm waters)
- Offshore Fishing (Where we need to be!)
- Reef Fishing (The coral reef)
- Wreck Fishing (6-7 miles and further)
- Backcountry Fishing (Calm waters of Florida Bay)
- Light Tackle (6-30lb)
- Heavy Tackle (Penn, Shimano and Fin-Nor)
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (If requested)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)