Sundance Sportfishing operates out of Marathon, FL fishing the calm bays, deep blue seas and stunning living reefs the area is famous for. The Florida Middle Keys are an angler’s heaven, with a huge variety of fish to be found from the moment you leave the dock, and Sundance Sportfishing make the very most of that fact by fishing in as many different depths and habitats as possible.
The vessel you will be fishing aboard is the “Sundance”, a 34 ft Pursuit center console with plenty of room for 6 anglers. Powered by two 300HP Yamaha 4-stroke engines, she can cruise at a staggering 40 knots, and her deep v hull design means she stays nice and steady even at speed. The boat comes equipped with GPS, fishfinder, a livewell, and a full spread of outriggers, downriggers, and centerriggers to make sure you have the best chance possible out on the water.
Sundance Sportfishing specializes in light tackle fishing over a range of environments. Depending on what you want, you could find yourself anywhere from 3 ft of water wrestling with monster Tarpon and Permit, to way out in the Gulf Stream doing battle with huge Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish and more! Though they specialize in light tackle fishing, Captain Bobby Brown and his skilled first mate know that every fish is caught differently, and so also provide high quality Penn, Shimano, and Fin-Nor heavy tackle gear, as well as all the equipment for trolling, spinning, jigging, kite fishing, and even fly fishing if that’s more your style!
Captain Bobby has been guiding the area for over 35 years and knows all the best spots. He has rigged his boat to get the very most out of what the area has to offer, so there’s no better captain and no better boat for pulling in the very best the Florida Keys have to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Sundance Sportfishing
- $950 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Tarpon (AM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Tarpon (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Reef/Wreck Trip AM (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Reef/Wreck Trip PM (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Reef/Wreck & Big Game AM (6 hours)
- $1,550 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Offshore Big Game Trip (6 hours)
- $1,650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Reef/Wreck & Big Game Trip (8 hours)
- $1,750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Offshore Big Game Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water supplied)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (If requested)
- Inshore Fishing (Calm shallow water or bridges)
- Nearshore Fishing (Close to islands, calm waters)
- Offshore Fishing (Where we need to be!)
- Reef Fishing (The coral reef)
- Wreck Fishing (6-7 miles and further)
- Backcountry Fishing (Calm waters of Florida Bay)
- Light Tackle (6-30lb)
- Heavy Tackle (Penn, Shimano and Fin-Nor)
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (If requested)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Pursuit (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha 4 strokes engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: