Get ready for an all-inclusive adventure! Full Spectrum Sport Fishing provides year-round fishing trips to remember. Note: no fuel surcharges.
The adventure starts on a 23’ Robalo 226 Cayman, "Sea Monkey." This center console is ideal for navigating the Southern Californian waters. Featuring double the fishing room than most charter boats, an onboard head (restroom), a custom T-top shade, and many more amenities to make your trip comfortable and productive.
Captain Woody’s passion has always been fishing. He started his professional career In Sitka, Alaska. He captained charters for sportfishing lodges and worked as a commercial fisherman. He is thankful to have had the opportunity to deckhand with so many great captains during his early years. He has fished from the west coast in Alaska for massive Halibut and Salmon to way south in Mexico for Wahoo and Grouper. Now he’s guiding where he first started fishing the ocean, happy to pass on all of his knowledge to his guests.
Captain Andrew grew up fishing in the Land of 10,000 Lakes, otherwise known as Minnesota. He learned the sport from the best fisherman known to man, his father. While his love for fishing grew, so did his ambitions to catch bigger and more fierce sportfish. In 2015, he moved to Sitka, Alaska. He quickly became a licensed USCG captain and ran his own vessel in the following years. He spent most of his adult life in the Treasure State of Montana, and lives and breathes the outdoors. If you love fishing, hunting, or the outdoors, Captain Andrew will absolutely love to hear and exchange stories while you enjoy your fishing charter.
The crew is prepared to fish with your group of first-timers or expert anglers. On these trips, you can target Calico, Sandbass, Mahi Mahi, Rockfish, Sheepshead, Sculpin, Yellowtail, White Seabass, Halibut, Lingcod, Barracuda, Tuna, and more. Just ask what’s biting! You can also hoop nets for spiny Lobster when in season.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Full Spectrum SF – Sea Monkey
- $705 per group - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $705 per group - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $855 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $855 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,055 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,055 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,255 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,255 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,655 per group - 8 Hour Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- GPS Lowrance HDS12
- Live Bait Well Livebait provided for offshore trips
- Multimedia System Bluetooth/Radio - Audio system
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box Bring your own, or we can provide one upon request
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Available for offshore trips)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water provided. BYOB or other beverages.)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Please bring your own fly fishing gear)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- California Sheephead
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Sand Bass
- Seabass (White)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Yellowtail Amberjack
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Robalo 226 Cayman (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha I4 2.8L engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: