Barracudaville Charters provides professional, full service fishing charters from Tampa Bay to Boca Grande, Florida. Join Captain Mark Maloney in St. Petersburg for your choice of inshore or offshore fishing. As a full time guide and third generation captain, he does his best to cater to every customer and their needs. Anglers of all ages are welcome, so bring your family aboard today!
You will fish aboard a 30’ Dorado originally built in 2003 and restored in 2014. Powered by a 300 HP Suzuki 4-stroke engine, this craft boasts a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots. She comes equipped with advanced fishing technology, including GPS, fishfinder, and a live bait well.
While fishing with Capt. Mark you can explore the inshore waters of Tampa Bay or head offshore into the Gulf of Mexico. Fishing inshore takes you to shallow flats and mangrove islands, where you can fish for Redfish, Speckled Trout, Snook, and Tarpon when the season is right. These calm waters are ideal for families and first time anglers who aren’t ready to commit to a full day at sea.
On the other hand, you can head offshore and catch bigger fish such as Mahi Mahi, Kingfish, Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, and more. Depending on the trip, Capt. Mark might take you anywhere between five and 20 miles from shore. For the biggest specimens, you can join him for a full day trip that takes you even farther.
Capt. Mark provides top of the line gear, featuring the craftsmanship of Shimano and Fin Nor, among other trusted names. Depending on your target species, he will help you try your hand at a variety of techniques such as jigging, popping, trolling, and bottom fishing.
Barracudaville Charters provides a fishing license and all the gear you need. You are welcome to keep your catch and Capt. Mark will clean and fillet it for you. Departure time is flexible, so please, contact your Captain before the trip.
Come aboard today for an experience your family will remember for years to come!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Dorado (Center console) originally built in 2005, and restored in 2014. Powered by a 300HP 2020 Suzuki 4-stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
St. Petersburg Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Barracudaville Charters
- $395 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip - Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip - Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $445 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip - Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $445 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip - Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Tarpon Trip (4 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip - Inshore (6 hours)
- $645 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip - Offshore (6 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Up to 20 Miles Offshore (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip - Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Offshore 30 to 40 Miles (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Past 40 Miles Offshore (9 hours)
- Toilet (enclosed porta potty)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Radio )
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Full Shade with T top AND BIMINI)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Fin Nor, etc.)
- Live Bait (Usually prepared ahead of time)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Tuna (Blackfin)