Welcome to TWT Fishing Charters and their boat the "L&T". Capt. Murray will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing.
They run one trip a day so you are their only guest and sole focus for that trip. Their goal is to maximize your opportunity to relax, refresh and enjoy the Land of Pleasant Living. Together with the captain, you will discuss and agree on the plan for your adventure aboard the L&T.
What makes TWT different from most Bay Charters? The answer is mobility. The L&T is 28’ boat with twin 200 HP engines to cover more water faster to get on the bite. The L&T has a custom-built trailer for moving her to the Susquehanna Flats to the Bay Bridge Tunnel and to Ocean City for offshore fishing.
Moving the L&T to different ports and ramps on the Bay gives you access to more water and maximizes the opportunities to Rockfish, Cobia, Red Drum, Speckled Trout and several other species. When in Ocean City MD they fish offshore for Tuna, Mahi, White Marlin and Wahoo.
All the necessary fishing gear is included in the price of your trip. All that’s up to you is to use it as best you can. When it comes to fishing licenses, everything will be taken care of by the captain so you don’t have to worry about it.
You’re welcome to keep all legal species caught during the trip. Capt. Murray runs trips together with his first mate, who’s there to help you with whatever you may need. Tips are always appreciated for a job well done.
Up for a family trip? This is a children-friendly business, so bring your loved ones to share these memories with.
Book your trip now and hit the water with TWT Fishing Charters.
Boat Location by Date
May 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023 - Kentmorr Marina
July 17, 2023 to July 28, 2023 - Cape Charles, VA (Cape Charles Yacht Club)
November 1, 2023 to April 27, 2024 - Elliott Island
July 15 to July 31, 2023 - Rockfish fishing is closed in Maryland
Thank you for checking out TWT Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about TWT Fishing Charters
- $500 per group - 5 Hour–Tidal Creek Adventure (MAX1) (5 hours)
- $600 per group - Bay Charter Fishing–Kentmorr Marina (7 hours)
- $700 per group - Bay Charter Fishing–Tangier Sound (7 hours)
- $800 per group - Bay Charter Fishing–Cape Charles (7 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Offshore Fishing Charters (7 hours)
- Toilet Head & Fresh water Sink on board
- GPS 2 Garmin Multi-Function GPS and Chart Plotter
- Fishfinder Part of the 2 Garmin Multi-Function
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Bow Mounted Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra
- Ice Box In Floor Fish Boxes for the daily catch
- Radar Radar - Overlay on Garmin Chart Plotter
- Rods, reels & tackle (TWT provides all rods, reels & tackle)
- Live Bait (Typically Spot & Eels when needed)
- Lures (TWT provides all lures and soft baits)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Mate will clean fish for a fee )
- First Mate (Mate works for Tips customary @ 20%)
- Fishing License (MD RFG License, VA Cobia Permit, HMS Permit)
- Inshore Fishing (Chesapeake Bay & up to 12 Miles offshore)
- Nearshore Fishing (12 to 30 Miles Offshore)
- Offshore Fishing (30 to 70 Miles Offshore (Mid-Atlantic Canyons))
- Flats Fishing (Chesapeake Bay Remote Islands & Flats )
- Backcountry Fishing (Dorchester County Tidal Creeks of the Salt Marsh)
- Light Tackle (Light Tackle preferred method for Chesapeake Bay)
- Heavy Tackle (Offshore Trolling for mostly Tuna & Mahi )
- Bottom Fishing (Chumming/Chunking for Bay or Ocean )
- Trolling (Chesapeake Bay Striped Bass Trophy or Offshore )
- Jigging (Light Tackle for Chesapeake Bay )
- Fly Fishing (Available to customers that bring their own gear)
- Flounder Gigging (When they show up in the lower Chesapeake Bay)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Offshore Fishing Trolling or Chunking)
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (White)
- Perch (White)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Cobia (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: