Matagorda Moonshine Charters welcomes you aboard and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. Capt. Marc Carey has been fishing the coastal waters for over 40 years. Whether it’s live bait or throwing artificials, you’ll enjoy an educational day of angling.
Capt. Marc will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Flounder, and Speckled Trout, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, popping, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 20’ Transport boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. This boat comes with an ice-box.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Matagorda Moonshine Charters.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Transport (Bay boat) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 175HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Matagorda Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Matagorda Moonshine Charters
- $500 per group, additional $175 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour – Wade Fishing for Flounder (5 hours)
- $545 per group, additional $175 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Drift Trip (5 hours)
- $545 per group, additional $225 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour–Matagorda Fish & Chase Birds (5 hours)
- $640 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $650 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Trophy Trout Wading (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $250 per person after 3 guests - 10 Hour – Baffin / Surrounding Bays (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Speckled Trout