Crockett Sportfishing is located in Jacksonville and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. David will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 12-hour trips, mainly fishing for King Mackerel, Cobia, Snapper, Dolphin, Grouper, and Wahoo, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, jigging, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 31’ Fountain boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet and an ice- box.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Crockett Sportfishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Crockett Sportfishing
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $68 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $1,095 per group, additional $70 per person after 4 guests - 8 hour trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Bluewater Trolling (10 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – High-speed Trolling (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Fountain (Center console) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 300HP suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: