Book the Aggressor for your next trip and enjoy having one of the top sportfishing boats in Newport Beach all to yourself! Common catches in these local waters include Calico Bass, Rockfish, Halibut, Sheephead, Barracuda, and California Yellowtail depending on the season.
Day trips capacity is 47 people.
Multi-day trips are capped at 17 people.
Charter rates include unlimited bait.
Please note additional costs:
CA fishing license ($17.54)
Rods ($18 per person) and tackle set up ($18–$20 per person)
Gunny sacks ($2 each)
Fish fillet service ($1-$5 per fish depending on size)
This amounts to around $55 per person on top of the charter rate.
Check-in is 1 hour prior to the departure time.
Due to unprecedented fuel prices, we’re currently adding fuel surcharges to our trips. This makes it possible to cover operating costs and continue offering our customers a great fishing experience. Surcharges are NOT included in the charter rates listed below and will apply regardless of group size. These vary from trip to trip as follows:
1/2 Day: $200 surcharge
3/4 Day: $350 surcharge
Full Day: $450 surcharge
2 Days: $1,200 surcharge
A 20% gratuity for the crew (captain and 2 deck hands) is customary and much appreciated!
You Keep Catch
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Privately Manufactured (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1979. Powered by 2 750HP John Deere engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 10 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Newport Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Aggressor – Summer Season
- $1,690 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,990 per group - Half Day Trip – Friday (AM) (6 hours)
- $2,500 per group - Half Day Trip – Sunday (AM) (6 hours)
- $2,700 per group - Half Day Trip – Saturday (AM) (6 hours)
- $3,100 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (10 hours) (10 hours)
- $3,600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (10 hours) – Friday (10 hours)
- $4,280 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (10 hours) – Sunday (10 hours)
- $4,680 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (10 hours) – Saturday (10 hours)
- $5,990 per day per group - 2 Day Trip (2 days)
- $8,890 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Friday (2 days)
- $8,890 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Saturday (2 days)
- $8,890 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Sunday (2 days)
- Bed 17 bunks for overnight and multi-day trips
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen Galley/Crew cook (no outside food)
- Refrigerator Crew/Galley only
- Ice Box
- Radar Chart Plotter
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Offshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing (Available on long range trips only)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- California Sheephead
- Yellowtail Amberjack