Broken Compass Charters is located in Panama City and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Ted will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 12-hour trips, mainly fishing for Snapper, King Mackerel, Amberjack, Dolphin, Cobia, and Grouper, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, handline, jigging, kite fishing, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 29’ Fountain boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with an ice-box and a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. Bait is included in the trip price, so make sure to check with the captain what your options are before the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Broken Compass Charters.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Fountain (Center console) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Broken Compass Charters
- $525 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Family / Kids (AM) (3 hours)
- $525 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Family / Kids (PM) (3 hours)
- $740 per group - 4 Hour – Bay Fishing Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $740 per group - 4 Hour – Bay Fishing Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $740 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $740 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,110 per group - 6 Hour Trip–Trolling Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,110 per group - 6 Hour Trip–Trolling Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,110 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,110 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,110 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,110 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,480 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Trolling Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,480 per group - 8 Hour Trip–Offshore Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,850 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (10 hours)
- $1,850 per group - 10 Hour Trip–Bottom Trolling Split (10 hours)
- $2,220 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (12 hours)
- $2,220 per group - 12 Hour Trip–Bottom Trolling Split (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)