Canyon Eagle Fishing Charters is located in Belmar with lots of free parking and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. Captain Nick, captain Semi and the crew will keep you safe and put you on the fish.
Capt. Nick will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. He specializes in bottom fishing, trolling, jigging, popping, and spinning, all to get you on that bite. This involves 4 to 24-hour trips, mainly fishing for Seabass, Striped Bass, Tuna, Dolphin, Bluefish, and Wahoo, depending on the season and conditions on the day.
You’ll be fishing from a 42’ Bertram boat with enough room for up to 6 anglers at any single time. It also includes full bath, heat, AC, and an ice box.
The price of your trip includes all the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a productive day on the water. As for fishing licenses, everything will be taken care of by the captain so you don’t have to worry about it.
You can keep anything you catch, as long as it’s legal to do so.
Here to help you with anything you need, the first mate will be on hand during the trip. Leaving a tip for a job well done is much appreciated.
The price of your trip also includes complimentary drinks, but you’re welcome to bring your own. Please let the captain know if you have any questions or special requests.
This is a children-friendly charter, so you’re welcome to bring your kids on for a fun fishing adventure.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Canyon Eagle Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Canyon Eagle 1 Fishing Charters
- $225 per group - Birthday, Anniversary Celebration (1 hour)
- $450 per group - 2 hour sunset cruise (2 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $950 per group - Evening blufish (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Oct weekday special Sea Bass, 10 pp (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Fall striper trip AM (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Fall striper trip PM (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,450 per group - Marathon for experienced anglers (12 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 4th of July fireworks (4 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Statue of Liberty cruise (6 hours)
- $2,400 per group - Tuna trip inshore 12 hours (12 hours)
- $3,400 per group - Inshore Tuna Trip 16 hours (16 hours)
- $4,500 per group - 1 Day Trip – Offshore Tuna (24 hours)
- $6,000 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Offshore Tuna (2 days)
- Air Conditioning 3 units plus heat
- GPS 2 systems
- Fishfinder Garmin
- Bed Boat sleeps 8
- Live Bait Well Large saltwater tank
- Kitchen Kitchen has full size fridge, microwave, coffee
- Refrigerator Full size
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Radar 2 radars
- Rods, reels & tackle (All high end Penn and Shimano rods and reels)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Deck hands will clean fillet and ziplock bag )
- Snacks (We have snacks on boatd for all trips)
- Drinks (Bottled water and soft beverages onboard)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Included with boat)
- Lunch (Food is provided on 24+ hr trips hat no additional)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Bertram (Convertible) originally built in 1981, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 550HP Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: