Offering sportfishing trips just twenty minutes south of Boston, Midnight Charters specializes in fun private fishing experiences for anglers of all ages. Fishing the waters of Boston and around the local islands, from Minot Light to Nahant, a trip with them will combine seeking out fish with experiencing the sights and sounds of the local waterways.
Your trip will take place aboard the Midnight IV, a 28 foot Proline boat whose wide, 10 foot beam gives plenty of space and stability. Enjoy cruising the local waters in the large, spacious cockpit, or stay protected from the elements in the fully enclosed commander’s bridge. Otherwise, venture forward to the bow for some exciting light tackle fishing. Everything is provided for your comfort and convenience, including a very clean restroom and a refrigerator in the cabin.
Midnight IV’s inboard/outboard Mercruiser engine features a Bravo III outdrive that gives it superior handling and speed, allowing the boat to travel to the best fishing spots faster than most, at over 26 knots. This means you will already be fishing by the time other boats are still traveling to the most productive spots. In the spring, your target fish will be the delicious Black Flounder, while late spring to late summer will be spent catching Striped Bass and Bluefish, either trolling or casting live bait (in season). You will be able to take the Bass out of water if bigger than 28 inches! The Captain cannot guarantee keepers, but he can guarantee tons of fun!
Up to six people can come aboard and enjoy a trip with Midnight Charters. Bring the whole family - ladies and kids are more than welcome! Gratuities are always greatly appreciated. Industry standard is 15-20%.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Proline (Walkaround) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 375HP Mercruiser new 2017 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 33 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Weymouth Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Midnight Charters Sport Fishing
- $395 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Flounder (AM) 2 MAX (4 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Flounder (Midday)2MAX (4 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip -Bass&Blues (AM) 2 MAX (4 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip-Bass&Blues(Midday) 2MAX (4 hours)
- $495 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Flounder (AM) 4 MAX (4 hours)
- $495 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Flounder (Midday)4MAX (4 hours)
- $495 per group - 4 Hour Trip -Bass&Blues (AM) 4 MAX (4 hours)
- $495 per group - 4 Hour Trip -Bass&Blues(Midday)4MAX (4 hours)
- Toilet (# 1 only)
- GPS (2)
- Fishfinder (2)
- Live Bait Well
- Refrigerator (limited space)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting (for you to take home)
- Fishing License (included)
- Inshore Fishing (Northshore, Salem to Southshore Cohaset)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle (Braided 20 lbs)
- Heavy Tackle (some time for BASS)
- Bottom Fishing (Inshore)
- Trolling (My speciality)
- Deep Sea Fishing (up tp 10 milles)
- Bass (Striped)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)