Cash Money Charters specializes in connecting its clients and friends to the world of the outdoors. Join them for a day out in Sarasota, Myakka River, Boca Grande, and other exciting places.
The company is owned and operated by Captain Chris Conte, an experienced and enthusiastic guide. He has fueled his passion for fishing from day one and values the experience made on the water above all. If you want to create memories that will last a lifetime, Chris is your guide.
Cash Money Charters operates a 22’ century bay boat. It comes powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine and can accommodate up to 5 anglers. The boat is rigged with electronics and professional accessories to put you on fish.
Join Capt. Chris and hit the flats, which are home to Redfish, Snook, and Trout. Check the rock piles for Snapper and Grouper, troll for Kingfish, and hit the docks for Snook and Sheepshead.
And finally, if you don’t feel like wetting a line and would much rather prefer to try something special, Capt. Chris has a trip for you. Hog hunting either behind dogs or behind a blind!
The trips with Capt. Chris are all-inclusive. You will only need to bring your own food with you while the captain will supply rods, reels, tackle, bait, lures, bottled water, and licenses!
Departure points may vary, based on customer preferences, other locations we can offer are: Sarasota, Anna Maria, Myakka River, Venice, Palmetto, Charlotte Harbor and Boca Grande. Let us know upon booking which location you are interested in.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Cash Money Charters – Anna Maria
- $425 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (Night) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip (Night) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box Cooler
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Century (Bay boat) originally built in 2007. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: