Based out of Los Cristianos, Yate Sofia Big Game Fishing is your ticket to a memorable time on the sea.
Capt. Juan Dámaso is here to get you on the fish, and to make sure you have fun doing it. You’ll be using techniques like bottom fishing, trolling, and drift fishing, depending on what you’re going after. As part of their 3 to 8-hour trips, you can target species like Amberjack, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Marlin, and Barracuda, depending on the current season and weather conditions.
You’ll be fishing from a 44’ Striker boat with enough room for up to 8 anglers at any single time. It also includes a toilet and a fighting chair. The price of your trip includes all the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a productive day on the water.
As for fishing licenses, everything will be taken care of by the captain so you don’t have to worry about it. The catch you keep will be shared with the crew following the trip. Please get in touch with the captain if you have any questions.
Want to bring the rest of the family along for the ride? Kids are welcome aboard, so you’re free to make it a family adventure. There will be a first mate on board to help you with anything you need. Tips for good service are always appreciated.
The boat will be supplied with drinks, and lunch for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Yate Sofia Big Game Fishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Yate Sofia Big Game Fishing
- €75 per person - 4 Hour – Shared Big Game Fishing (4 hours)
- €75 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Shared Boat (PM) (4 hours)
- €120 per person - 7 Hour – Shared Big Game Fishing (7 hours)
- €130 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Bluefin Tuna (8 hours)
- €380 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Private Charter (3 hours)
- €600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Private (PM) (4 hours)
- €600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Private Charter (AM) (4 hours)
- €975 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Private Charter (7 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- GPS Plus the Raymarine Autopilot
- Fishfinder Raymarine C120
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Depending on the season and type of fish)
- Lures (Williamson, Black Bart, Mold Craft, and more)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (When you take the smaller catch, we can clean it)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Special license to go up to 25 miles offshore)
- Lunch (Sandwiches and fruit)
- Offshore Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing (When in season (October–November))
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|46 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since July 2022|
About this listing
Striker (Flybridge) originally built in 1972, and restored in 2010. Powered by 2 370HP IVECO NEF N60. engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 23 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: