Our sportfishing trips are fun for the entire family. No experience is necessary, and we are extremely kid-friendly, all ages welcome! Your captain and mate will make their introduction and go over some rules and safety instructions, also the captain and mate will let you know what has been biting, target species and much more. We love to educate our customers, so please feel free to ask as many questions as you can come up with.
Come explore Pompano Beach & South Florida area and have a top fishing experience with NEVER ENOUGH SPORT FISHING This time of year, we are targeting mahi-mahi, sailfish, wahoo, black fin tuna, barracuda, amberjacks, and kingfish.
Limited availability. Book TODAY and don’t miss out on making memories to last a lifetime!
Important – If you will be in town all week and can fish on any date, please let us know in the comment section. This way, if the date you want is not available, we can see where else we may have an opening and offer it to you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
|168 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|157 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since November 2020|
About this listing
Hatteras (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1972, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 550HP Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Never Enough Sport Fishing – Fort Lauderdale
- $650 per group - 3 Hour–Ultimate Sport Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $650 per group - 3 Hour–Ultimate Sport Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $700 per group - 3 Hour Big Game Shark Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $700 per group - 3 Hour–Big Game Shark Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour–Ultimate Sport Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour–Ultimate Sport Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 5 Hour–Ultimate Sport Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group - 5 Hour–Ultimate Sport Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 6 Hour – Ultimate Sport Fishing (6 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Swordfish (8 hours)
- $3,000 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Bahamas - Bimini (2 days)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair 3 fighting chairs
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (20% tip is customary)
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing (Up 3 miles offshore)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Tuna (Blackfin)