Based out of Harrison, Smith Fishing Adventures LLC is your ticket to a memorable time on the water.
Capt. Gregory aims to tailor every trip to your specific needs, so let him know what you’re after! Depending on the trip and species, you’ll be using techniques like light tackle, heavy tackle, trolling, big game fishing, drift fishing, jigging, popping, and spinning. You’re looking at 5 to 7-hour trips, where you’ll usually go after the likes of Catfish, Crappie, Freshwater Drum, and Bass, depending on the weather and time of year.
Your boat for the day will be a 17’ 1754 Grizzly Tracker that fits up to 2 anglers at any one time. The boat comes with an ice box and a wireless trolling motor.
When it comes to rods, reels, and terminal tackle, everything you need is included in the price.
Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time.
You’re welcome to keep all legal species caught during the trip.
The price of your trip also includes complimentary drinks, but you’re welcome to bring your own. Please let the captain know if you have any questions or special requests.
This is a children-friendly charter, so you’re welcome to bring your kids on for a fun fishing adventure.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Smith Fishing Adventures LLC.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|29 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|6 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since July 2022|
About this listing
1754 Grizzly Tracker (Jon boat) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 25HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 21 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Smith Fishing Adventures LLC
- $125 per group - 4 Hour Crappie Trip – Chickamauga (4 hours)
- $130 per group, additional $45 per person after 1 guest - 5 Hour Trip – Lake Chickamauga (5 hours)
- $180 per group, additional $45 per person after 1 guest - 7 Hour Trip – Lake Chickamauga (7 hours)
- $250 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Hiwassee River (6 hours)
- GPS Humminbird Helix 7 and Helix 9
- Fishfinder Downscan, Sidescan, and MegaLive Imaging
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Cruise Control and Spot-Lock Electronic Anchor
- Ice Box Fish Bag and Cooler with ice
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Crappie minnows and/or shiners)
- Drinks (Bottled water and/or iced tea)
- River Fishing (Hiwassee River)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Chickamauga)
- Inshore Fishing (Never more than one mile from shore)
- Light Tackle (Spinning rods)
- Heavy Tackle (Trolling line-counter reels)
- Trolling (Usually using planer boards or divers)
- Spinning (for crappie and bass)
- Jigging (for crappie)
- Popping (for bass)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Spotted)
- Bass (Striped)
- Bass (White)
- Freshwater Drum