Badock’s Guide Service runs angling trips out of Branson and offers to show you what the local fishery is all about. The captain offers trips on Table Rock Lake for Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Spotted Bass. The summer season offers those as well as Walleye and Bluegill. Badock’s Guide Service chases some Crappie in the spring as well.
Also, they offer trout trips for Rainbow and Brown Trout on Lake Taneycomo, stocked regularly with 10-15" trout. Great fun for all ages and all experience levels.
Capt. Bryan will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. He specializes in light tackle, bottom fishing, drift fishing, and jigging, all to get you on that bite. This involves 2 to 8-hour trips, depending on the season and conditions on the day.
Rates include all gear expect mo fishing license. Tips are not included in set rates.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 21’ Triton bass boat that can safely take up to 4 guests.
When it comes to rods, reels, and terminal tackle, everything you need is included in the price.
Don’t forget to buy a fishing license before the trip!
We do all catch and release on bass, but if you want to fish to eat we target white bass, bluegill, crappie, trout and walleye depending on seasons.
You’ll find free snacks, and drinks on the boat for your convenience, but you’re always welcome to pack your own drinks and snacks should you want to.
Children are welcome aboard so you’re good to get the young ones started early.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Badock’s Guide Service.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Badock’s Guide Service
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Taneycomo Trout (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Spring-Fall Table Rock (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Table Rock (11 AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Table Rock (12pm) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Table Rock Winter (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Taneycomo Trout (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Table Rock (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Table Rock Bass (8 hours)
- Fishfinder Garmin livescope
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Summer only for bass walleye )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing (Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Bass (Spotted)
- Brown Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Triton (Bass boat) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 225HP Yamaha engine.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: