Wild Angler – New Zealand's Best Fly Fishing
Running angling trips out of Dunedin, Wild Angler Fly Fishing invites you to check out the local Otago, Southland and West Coast waters.
Casey specializes in custom one- to three-week trips to rivers like the legendary Mataura, whose lush Deleatidium hatches and wild free-rising browns make the river a dry-fly mecca; intimate Otago and Southland tributaries with big fish in small water; and classic backcountry rivers of the Southern Alps where trophy Rainbows and Browns sway in pools as clear as mountain air.
The price of your trip includes all the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a productive day on the water. Wading gear is extra.
There will be complimentary lunch for your convenience on full day trips, but feel free to bring your own drinks or snacks if you prefer. This is a children-friendly charter, so you’re welcome to bring your kids on for a fun fishing adventure.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Wild Angler Fly Fishing.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|Response time 4 hours|
|Member since July 2022|
About this listing
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Wild Angler – New Zealand's Best Fly Fishing
- NZ $525 per person - Full Day Trip – Central SouthIsland (8 hours)
- NZ $525 per person - Full Day Trip – Mataura (8 hours)
- NZ $525 per person - Full Day Trip – Queenstown (8 hours)
- NZ $525 per person - Full Day Trip – Rites of Spring (8 hours)
- NZ $995 per day per group - Wilderness Fly Fishing Expeditions (2 days)
- NZ $1,050 per group - Full Day Trip – Dunedin (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Use of Thomas and Thomas rods and Einarsson reels)
- Fly Fishing Equipment ($20 for boots, $30 for waders)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)