*Note: we are primarily a land-based guide. Times of departure can be changed.*
Florida Man Guide Service welcomes you on a saltwater or freshwater fishing adventure out of Hollywood. Your captain is a South Florida primarily land-based and kayak-based guide with over 20 years of experience catching what the region has to offer. He’ll make sure you have an exciting and fun experience and the best chance to catch fish. Join him aboard and make some beautiful memories fishing in Florida!
You can fish rivers, lakes, inshore waters, or nearshore waters. The wide range of species you can chase includes Largemouth and Peacock Bass, Snakehead, Clown Knife Fish, Cubera and Mangrove Snapper, Jack Crevalle, Tarpon, and Snook. To reel them in, you can use light and heavy tackle, spinning, and fly fishing.
The captain will supply you with fishing rods, reels, tackle, live bait, lures, and drinks. He even offers free fish cleaning service when the trip is over. You should bring some food and valid fishing licenses. Keep in mind that fly fishing gear is not included in the price and that you should bring your own if you want to fly fish.
Book today and hit the water with Florida Man Guide Service!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Florida Man Guide Service
- $150 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Bucket List Special (2 hours)
- $250 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Peacock Bass (AM) (4 hours)
- $250 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Peacock Bass (PM) (4 hours)
- $250 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Snakehead Daytime (4 hours)
- $250 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Snakehead Nighttime (4 hours)
- $250 per group - Target: Clown Knife (4 hours)
- $350 per group - 6 Hour – Graveyard Shift Snakehead (6 hours)
- $350 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Snakehead Daytime (6 hours)
- $350 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Snook or Tarpon (6 hours)
- $400 per group - 8 Hour Trip – General Freshwater (8 hours)
- $400 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Peacock Bass (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Peacock)
- Clown Knife Fish
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
About the Charter Operator
|ID & License verified|
|5 Customer reviews|
|Response time 2 hours|
|Member since August 2022|
About this listing
On foot (Walkaround) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 1HP Nike engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 2 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: