Cumberland Fishing Charters promises you a fantastic fishing experience! Captain Ben Allen is an expert captain with over 30 years of fishing experience throughout coastal Georgia and Florida, as well as the deep sea coastlines. Your safety is one of his top priorities! All the captain’s equipment and gear are kept up to date and thoroughly cleaned to ensure you’re provided with a safe and rewarding experience that the entire family can enjoy.
Your trip will start on a 25’ Contender 24 Sport center console that can take up to 4 guests. The boat is powered by twin 175 HP Suzuki Offshore engines. The onboard navigation gear includes GPS, a fishfinder, a radio, as well as radar technology. The boat has got a portable toilet, a wireless trolling motor, a livewell, and downriggers.
Cumberland Fishing Charters offers inshore, nearshore, and offshore fishing trips for all ages. Some of the species you can target on your trip are Tarpon, Flounder, Redfish, Snapper, Black Seabass, Bonnethead Shark, Cobia, King Mackerel, and more. Using light and heavy tackle, you can catch them by trolling, jigging, and bottom fishing.
Captain Ben will supply all the fishing tackle, bait, licenses, and even drinks. After the trip, he also offers free catch cleaning. Bring nothing but your snacks and you’ll be set to go.
Book today and hit the water with Cumberland Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Cumberland Fishing Charters
- $275 per group - Day Sightseeing / Sunset Cruises (2 hours)
- $350 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Kids Trip (2 hours)
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Kids Trip (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 5hr Red Snapper Trip AM (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 5hr Red Snapper Trip PM (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Toilet Porta head in the console
- GPS 2022 16 in Raymarine Axium +
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor 82" i-Pilot
- Radar Raymarine HD Radar w/ Bird Finder
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Tarpon & Sharks)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 80 miles off. )
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by 2 350HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: