Premier Guide Service
Owned and operated by Captain Brien Vaughn, hooked on Branson Fishing is a premier guide service providing year-round guided fishing trips on Table Rock Lake, Bull Shoals, and Taneycomo – some of the finest fishing lakes in the Ozarks.
Brien is a full-time fishing guide and professional tournament angler, competing in the MLF and BASS circuits and qualifying for the 2022 BFL All-American and 2023 BASS National Team Championship. With over 30 years of fishing experience, Brien can provide a personalized fishing experience for any level of fisherman – whether you are a seasoned professional angler or fishing for the first time. Brien also has custom packages available to accommodate all group sizes.
What to Expect
Brien is a US Coast Guard licensed Captain. You will be fishing from his brand-new 2023 21’ Nitro XL powered by a Mercury 250 four-stroke, giving you more 1-on-1 fishing time by covering water quickly and efficiently. Brien has the insider knowledge and the latest state-of-the-art fish finding technology, including Lowrance HDS LIVE electronics and GPS trolling motors for fishing finding and positioning accuracy, to put you on the fish. Whether you want to catch Bass, Crappie, Walleye, or Trout, Brien can show you how to locate and pattern the species you are looking for and teach you the most effective seasonal techniques for getting them in the boat! Crappie, Walleye, and Trout can be kept according to regulations, and Brien will clean your catch free of charge upon request.
What to Bring
Sunscreen, appropriate weather gear, and a valid fishing license. All of the fishing equipment for your trip will be provided – although you are welcome to bring your own rods and tackle if you prefer.
He proudly offers a military discount.
Where to Meet: Captain Brien can pick you up on the water at your request and will call you the evening before to confirm the meeting place.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Hooked On Branson Fishing
- $225 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (11 AM) (2 hours)
- $225 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (2 PM) (2 hours)
- $225 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (8 AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (1 PM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (8 AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (9 AM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (8 AM) (6 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (9 AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 AM) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing (Table Rock Lake, Bull Shoals, Lake Taneycomo)
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Bass (Spotted)
- Brown Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Nitro (Bass boat) originally built in 2023. Powered by a 250HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: