Ahoy Boat Tours runs angling trips out of Gulf Breeze and offers to show you what the local fishery is all about. Captain Bob will show you around and share his tips and tricks with you. He’s great with kids, so don’t forget to take the little ones on this fishing journey, too!
He specializes in light tackle while fishing for Redfish, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Flounder, Snapper, or Shark. You’re welcome to keep all legal species caught during the trip.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 19’ Pathfinder boat that can safely take up to 3 anglers. This boat features an ice box and wireless trolling motor that will help you seal the deal. All rods, reels, and tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters – fishing.
You’ll find free drinks on the boat for your convenience, but you’re always welcome to pack your own drinks and snacks should you want to. Captain will also take care of your fishing license, so you don’t have to worry about that either.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Ahoy Boat Tours.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Ahoy Boat Tours
- $325 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Captain
About this listing
PATHFINDER (Center console) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 150HP YAMAHA engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 48 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: