Operating out of Little River, South Carolina, Fish Screamer Charters offers a variety of fishing trips to suit your needs and budget. The charter is conveniently located right on the border of North and South Carolina and is within easy reach of locations such as North Myrtle Beach and Wilmington. Most importantly, it is just minutes away from some of the most exciting offshore fishing on the East Coast.
The boat is a 41’ custom-built fiberglass vessel. She’s U.S.C.G.-approved to carry up to 18 passengers, and has all the necessary comforts on board to cater for a large group, including a private bathroom and sink, plenty of seating, and a CD player. She’s equipped with a number of features necessary for a productive deep sea fishing trip, such as outriggers, downriggers, quality electronics, and a fighting chair. Come aboard and make yourself at home!
You’ll be fishing the nearshore and offshore waters around Little River and North Myrtle Beach for a variety of species. You’ll agree with the captain on what to target, but you can try bottom fishing for Snapper, Grouper, Amberjacks, and Mackerel; or trolling for Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, and many more. All tackle, bait and lures are included in the price so you don’t have to worry about providing any fishing equipment.
Fish Screamer Charters are a family-oriented business that encourages anglers of all ages and ability levels to come aboard and get fishing. In addition to Little River, they can easily cater to customers located just over the state line in North Myrtle Beach, so get in touch if that suits you better.
With everything you need for a productive day awaiting you on board, all you need to do is bring sunscreen, snacks, and a smile on your face and get ready for a fishing trip that you will remember aboard the Fish Screamer III!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom-built (Downeast) originally built in 2010. Powered by a 575HP C-9 Cat engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 23 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Little River Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish Screamer III
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (Night) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,950 per group, additional $125 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream (12 hours)
- $2,400 per group, additional $175 per person after 6 guests - Blue Water Trolling (14 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel