Running angling trips out of Grand Isle, Southern Angler Fishing Charters invites you to check out the local fishery in style. Capt. Kevin will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing.
He specializes in light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, jigging, popping, and spinning – all to get you on that bite. You’ll be going after Redfish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Cobia, Snapper, and Amberjack, depending on the season and weather conditions of the day.
Southern Angler Fishing Charters can accommodate up to 6 anglers and comes with an ice box and a wireless trolling motor. All rods, reels, and tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters – fishing.
A fishing license isn’t included, so make sure to get it prior to the trip. You can keep anything you catch, as long as it’s in accordance with the latest rules and regulations.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Southern Angler Fishing Charters. Oh, and bring the little ones, too!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|1 Fishing Report|
|15 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2022|
About this listing
Crevalle (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 300HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Grand Isle Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Southern Angler Fishing Charters
- $600 per group - 4 Hour – Nighttime Bull Red (MAX4) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Afternoon Shark (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nighttime Bull Red (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Inshore package (MAX 3) (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 2 guests - Snapper Package (MAX 3) (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - Inshore package (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $350 per person after 4 guests - Snapper package (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $400 per person after 4 guests - Southern Angler Package (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout