Experience a fun-packed bow fishing adventure out of Palm Bay together with Whatever Turns U On Fishing. Captain Shane Trottier invites you to climb aboard and check out his new option of bow fishing on their airboat. Along the way, you’ll glide through the cypress swamps and marshes along the St. Johns River on the captain’s airboat having your chance to see Florida’s wildlife in their natural habitat (alligators, white-tailed deer, wild hogs, wild turkeys, bobcats, and all types of birds) and much more.
The airboat is a freshly restored 16’ Diamondback that can safely take up to 4 guests. It runs on a 450 HP Chevrolet engine that will quickly take you to the fishing spots.
Try this exciting and challenging way to fish by slinging arrows at some tasty Tilapia, Longnose Gar, Bowfin, or plecostomus. Bow fishing trips are provided with 2 compound bows, 1 recurve bow, and 2 bow fishing crossbows. The fishing grounds can include the Upper St Johns River, lakes Hell n Blazes and Washington, and the Three Forks Marsh.
Customers need to provide their own freshwater fishing license and make sure to bring along a hat and a pair of polarized sunglasses. Captain Shane will take care of fishing gear and bottled water. When the trip is over, he can also clean and fillet your catch for free.
Join Whatever Turns U On Fishing and have an exciting bow fishing trip in Florida!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Whatever Turns U On Fishing – Bow Fishing
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Bow Fishing (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bow Fishing (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nighttime Bow Fishing (4 hours)
- Spearfishing Equipment Bowfishing bows
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Bows are included )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- River Fishing (Upper St Johns River)
- Lake Fishing (Hell n Blazes, Lake Washington, Three Forks Marsh )
- Backcountry Fishing (Three Forks Marsh)
- Light Tackle
- Bowfishing (2 compound bows, 2 crossbows, 1 recurve bow)
About the Captain
|57 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|76 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since November 2017|
About this listing
Diamondback (Airboat) originally built in 2007, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 400HP Chevrolet engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: