Pacific Offshore Charters is owned and operated by Captain Andy Karlovic. Its mission is to provide a safe, educational, and fun fishing experience in the great Pacific Ocean around Garibaldi, Oregon. It doesn’t matter whether it’s your first offshore experience or you’re a seasoned veteran, Captain Andy and his crew will show you a good time regardless of your fishing knowledge or skill level. Meet them in Rockaway Beach and embark on your next fishing adventure.
Captain Andy and his boat, the ALJO, are ambassadors for Furuno, Uflex, AllSalt Maritime, Burnewiin, and Smak Plastics. This 35 x 12’ JAMA Offshore Rage was built in 2022 and has state-of-the-art electronics with technology that hasn’t hit the market yet. High gunnels ensure safety while fishing 360 degrees around the boat. This allows for over 70’ of deck space to fish, which is more than enough room for a group of 6 people.
Safety is the crew’s number one priority. The ALJO’s safety features include: an 8-man life raft, offshore life jackets equipped with lights and whistles, Mustang Hydrostatic auto-inflate life jackets, a handheld VHF radio, and more.
On your trip, you can target Rockfish, Halibut, Albacore Tuna, and Lingcod. The choice of techniques you can use is wide, including light and heavy tackle, bottom fishing, deep sea fishing, trolling, and jigging.
Captain Andy provides top-class fishing rods, reels, and tackle, as well as lures. Remember to bring your fishing licenses before coming aboard and also pack some snacks and drinks. Catch cleaning is also available, feel free to ask the captain for details.
Hit the water with Pacific Offshore Charters and have a wonderful time in Oregon!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Pacific Offshore Charters
- $225 per person - (Shared) Rockfish / Lingcod / Crab (8 hours)
- $300 per person - (Shared) Halibut/ Lingcod/Crabbing (8 hours)
- $425 per person - (Shared) Tuna / Crabbing (10 hours)
- $1,350 per group - Rockfish / Lingcod / Crabbing (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Halibut / Lingcod / Crabbing (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group - Tuna / Crabbing (10 hours)
- GPS Furuno NavNet TZtouch3 (three units in the boat)
- Fishfinder Furuno DFF 3D / Side scan / High-Low Chrip
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Radar Furuno DRS6ANXT/4 Solid-State Doppler Radar
- Rods, reels & tackle (Top-of the-line equipment.)
- First Mate
- Nearshore Fishing (Rockfishing )
- Offshore Fishing (Anywhere 25-75 miles offshore.)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (Light tackle is used for Rockfish)
- Heavy Tackle (Halibut will utilize heavy tackle)
- Bottom Fishing (Between Canon Beach and Cape Lookout.)
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing (Halibut deep drops can be up to 850'.)
- Tuna (Albacore)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
JAMA Boats (Sportfishing) originally built in 2022. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 39 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: