Choot’em Sportfishing welcomes you to New Jersey’s premier inshore and offshore saltwater fishing charters. The season starts in early April and runs through late November. Whether you and your friends or family are first-time fishermen or seasoned veterans, Captain Allan and his crew are waiting for you in Brick Township to teach you the tricks of the trade and everything you need to know. They have the ability to fully customize your trip to meet and exceed your expectations! Don’t wait, call or email them today!
This crew specializes in all aspects of light tackle fishing, plugging, jigging, trolling, and popping topwater fish and live bait. Dependent on the time of the year, it targets Fluke, Striped Bass, Bluefish, Seabass, Mahi, Yellowfin, Bluefin, and Bigeye Tuna, Tile, and many others.
The crew is introducing its flagship 2023 39’ Front Runner boat – “Choot’em”. This fully customized luxurious center console was built for big water offshore fishing and, as a leader in her class, she’s ready to slay. Powered by quad 300 HP Mercury engines, this offshore runner delivers ultimate speed and performance, while keeping all guests comfortable and safe. She’s rigged with the latest Garmin electronics, night vision optics, US Coast Guard-approved safety gear, and the finest tackle. From the big bow flair to the high-performance stepped hull and a cruise speed of over 50 mph, you can be sure she lives up to her name.
Your crew will provide all the fishing tackle, bait, drinks, and fishing licenses needed for the trip. Catch cleaning is also available and comes free of charge. The only things you should bring for your trip are some snacks.
Book today and make memories together with Choot’em Sportfishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Front Runner (Center console) originally built in 2023. Powered by 4 300HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Choot'em Sportfishing
- $695 per group, additional $180 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hour–Afternoon Ocean Side Striper (4 hours)
- $1,095 per group, additional $195 per person after 5 guests - 6 Hour Trip–Ocean Side Striper Dec (6 hours)
- $1,095 per group, additional $180 per person after 5 guests - 6 Hour Trip–Ocean Side Striper Nov (6 hours)
- $1,095 per group, additional $180 per person after 5 guests - 7 Hour – Tautog / Blackfish Inshore (7 hours)
- $1,095 per group, additional $180 per person after 5 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Black Seabass Inshore (7 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $180 per person after 5 guests - 7 Hour – Striper/Blue/Seabass, etc. (7 hours)
- $1,195 per group, additional $195 per person after 5 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Raritan Bay Striper (7 hours)
- $2,250 per group, additional $550 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour–Bluefin/Ghost Hunting Giant (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)