FLASH SALE ON SELECT DAYS IN DECEMBER!
Silva Scales n’ Tales Sportfishing llc is a family owned 6 pack charter based in San Diego. We offer a wide variety of adventures aboard our luxury boat, The Nimbus. She’s 37 feet of speed, style, and comfort with triple Yamaha 300’s, a full open walkaround design, cushioned seating and a private head. Passengers can kick back and enjoy the wonders of the ocean while we cruise to the fishing grounds in record time. Simply put… better boat, better day!
High end gear, bait, expert guidance, light snacks and beverages are provided for your convenience. Silva Scales n’ Tales offers both the fishing know-how for hard core anglers, and an ultra comfortable clean environment for family voyages. We are also one of the only charters in San Diego to offer both traditional and fly fishing outings!
Our captain, Mike Silva, is a San Diego fishing expert, and fanatic. He loves sharing his passion and 20+ years of local experience with anyone who steps aboard and works hard to give you your best day on the water. Check out our 5 star reviews and Instagram feed to see for yourself! Our standards and expectations are high because we know yours are too.
Book your adventure today!
Expect to use techniques like bottom fishing, trolling, fly fishing, drift fishing, jigging, kite fishing, popping, and spinning, based on the species you’re targeting. We have options for 3 to 12-hour trips, where you’ll be fishing for the likes of Yellowtail Amberjack, Mahi Mahi, Halibut, Seabass, Calico Bass, Lingcod, depending on the specific season and the day’s weather.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Silva Scales N' Tales Sportfishing
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Seasonal Lobster (3 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip –(AM) (5 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,750 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 9 Hour–Coronado Adventure! (9 hours)
- $1,850 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,980 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Extended Coronado Island Adventure (12 hours)
- $2,600 per group - Offshore Adventure (9 hours)
- $2,900 per group - Extended Offshore Adventure (12 hours)
- Toilet The cabin has a private full bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well 26 gallons
- Multimedia System AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth, Sirius XM
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Please indicate if you'd like to fly fish)
- Inshore Fishing (Bay fishing also available)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Including trips to the Coronado Islands)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Calico Bass
- California Sheephead
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (White)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Grady White (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by 3 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 47 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: