Drum Roll Charters welcomes you to North Carolina’s Crystal Coast! We are excited to offer you many different fishing trips and aquatic adventures to show you all our beautiful waters have to provide! Inshore, nearshore, or offshore, Captain Travis loves to do it all!
We proudly run our 23’ Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman that can comfortably carry up to 4 passengers. Powered by a 150 HP Yamaha outboard and outfitted with all of the latest navigation, fishfinder, and Bluetooth sound system to ensure a productive, safe, and all-around good time.
Depending on the trip you book, you can expect to go after several different species, including Flounder, Red Drum, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Black Drum, False Albacore, Spanish and King Mackerel, Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, Amberjack, and more! Depending on a few factors such as season, fishing reports, and any specific fish you want to target, Captain Travis will utilize various techniques, such as light tackle, fly fishing, spinning, bottom fishing, drift fishing, jigging, and trolling.
You may keep your catch as long as it’s of legal size and in season.
All of the necessary equipment will be provided, including all terminal tackle and bait. We also supply all safety equipment for adults and children. A cooler full of ice and water bottles will be on the boat.
Drum Roll Charters is excited to have you on board!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Drum Roll Charters
- $425 per group - Half Day Trip – Albie (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group - Half Day Trip – Albie (PM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group - Half Day Trip – Cobia (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group - Half Day Trip – Cobia (PM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Evening Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Albie (6 hours)
- $600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore/Offshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip – Albie (8 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group - Full Day Trip – Nearshore/Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Jones Brothers (Center console) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: