About this listing
Tran Cat () originally built in 2008. Powered by 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Capt. Jack has been fishing the coast of Texas since he was seven years old and used to go on fishing trips with his grandfather. He has extensive experience fishing the Upper Laguna, Port Aransas, Corpus Christi, and Rockport, and has been guiding full time for well over 10 years.
Trips with Capt. Jack will involve fishing the bays for Redfish, trophy Trout, or other inshore species aboard his 22 ft Tran Cat boat. He also offers Flounder gigging charters on his Flounder boat. Whichever trip you choose, you are bound to have a memorable experience. Capt. Jack caters for anglers of all experience levels and uses top of the range equipment. He practices conservation where possible, and realizes that the resources of the fishery are not endless. An avid tournament fisherman, Capt. John fishes various Redfish tournament trails all along the Texas coast.
On your trip please remember to bring:
* A current Texas fishing license with a saltwater stamp
* Suitable clothing for the weather conditions
* Hat, sunglasses, & sunscreen
* Food and drinks (no hard liquor, no glass bottles, can beer is fine)
* Ice chest to take fish home
* USCG approved life jacket for any child under the age of 13 (must be worn whenever motor is running). The PFD 1 (lifejacket) supplied aboard the boat can be bulky and uncomfortable for young kids.
* Feel free to bring your favorite rod & reel, especially for wading trips
So give us a call and “Let’s go fishing!”
20% deposit charged upfront by FishingBooker to guarantee your reservation. The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the captain on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Checks, American Express.
About the Captain
Member since December 2015
Rockport Fishing Calendar
102 Cove Harbor S., Rockport
, TX 78336, United States