Capt. Jack learnt to fish with his grandfather, when he used to fish the Texas coast with him as a child. This ignited a passion that has stayed with him ever since, and now he brings a lifetime of fishing experience to the table on his expert Texas fishing charters.
Capt. Jack runs a 22 ft Tran Cat inshore boat that is ideal for hunting down trophy Trout and Redfish, and more. The best equipment on the market is supplied on board, and the boat is equipped with everything you need to stalk inshore species in the flats. Jack also has a Flounder boat specifically designed for gigging Flounder, which is possible to do during the night.
Capt. Jack caters for anglers of all experience levels, and will make sure you will have a great experience whether you are a pro or have never held a rod in your life. Whatever your angling background, he will make sure you have a great time.
While tackle, bait, and drinking water is supplied on your trip, please remember to bring with you:
- A valid Texas fishing license with a saltwater stamp
- Proper attire for the weather conditions
- Any food and drinks you will need throughout the trip (no glass bottles or hard liquor - can beer is fine)
- An ice chest to take your catch home
- A USCG approved life jacket for children under the age of 13 (the type 1 jackets supplied on board can be bulky and uncomfortable for young children)
You are welcome to bring your favorite rod and reel with you.
So give us a call and “Let’s go fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About this listing
Tran Cat (Center console) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
About the Captain
Member since January 2015