Capt. Jack has been fishing the Texas coast since he was a child, when he learned how to fish with his grandfather in Port Mansfield. He has been fishing the Upper Laguna, Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, and Rockport waters since the 1980s, and has been running fishing charters full time for well over a decade.
Whether you would like to fish the bays for trophy inshore species such as Trout and Redfish, or go Flounder gigging in a purpose-built vessel, you are sure to have an enjoyable and memorable experience. You will be using some of the best fishing equipment on the market, and will be well looked after whether you are a seasoned fisherman or a complete beginner.
Capt. Jack practices conservation at all times, realizing these resources are not endless. He is an avid tournament fisherman, fishing several of the live catch Redfish tournament trails along the Texas coast.
On a trip with Treble J charters you will need to bring:
* Current Texas fishing license w/ saltwater stamp
* Proper attire for weather conditions
* Hat, sunglasses, & sunscreen
* Food and drinks (no hard liquor, no glass bottles, can beer is fine)
* Ice chest to take fish home
* Proper wading gear for wading trips
* USCG approved life jacket for any child under the age of 13 (must be worn whenever motor is running). The PFD 1 (lifejacket) I am required by the USCG to carry is very uncomfortable for wearing all day!
* Feel free to bring your favorite rod & reel, especially for wading trips
So give us a call and “Let’s go fishing!”
Please note that the species you’ll be targeting depends on weather and water conditions, as well as what is biting when you visit. For more information about this, please feel free to contact your captain!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tran Cat (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.