Welcome to High Times Charters. We would love to take you out fishing! Whether this is your 1st time fishing, or you are a top angler or anything in between; it’s all good on High Times. We provide positive Caribbean vibes while we enjoy guiding you into the art of catching/releasing your bucket-list fish, your personal record, or just your next meal. Come and have a nice day on the water with us, we’re sure you are going to like it.
There are different ways of fishing for different species of fish within the Caribbean Seas. We intend to do them all, given the seasonality and weather conditions. From trolling, hand-lining, live baiting, jigging, bottom-fishing), Deep drops (1000ft +) for Barracuda, Mahi, Tunas, Groupers, Snappers, Sharks, Swordfish, Marlins, Sailfish, Wahoo, Kingfish, and more.
Our "general" fishing set-up is to go trolling with rods and local hand-lines (rosario) to catch most of the species mentioned above. If you would like to go specifically for any species, please make sure to mention this while making the reservation.
The vessel we run is a 33’ Bertram built in 1980 that is still in good original condition with rebuilt 3208 Cat’s; these kittens love to purr! Our fishing equipment is top-of-the-line; custom rods, Shimano, TLD’s, and Okuma Makaira reels.
A shuttle service (4 guests max) can be provided to take you to Bucuti Yacht Club, which has a parking lot in case you want to come with your own transportation.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about High Times Bertram 33'
- $460 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $460 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $35 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (10 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System Play your own music via bluetooth
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Bertram (Sportfishing) originally built in 1980, and restored in 2000. Powered by 2 260HP Catapillar 3208 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: