Based out of Fort Lauderdale, Wicked Cuda Sport Fishing is your ticket to a memorable time on the water.
Capt. Taylor is here to get you on some fish, and to make sure you have fun doing it. You’ll be using techniques like bottom fishing, trolling, fly fishing, drift fishing, kite fishing, and spinning, depending on what you’re going after. As part of their 3 to 8-hour trips, you can target species like Dolphin, King Mackerel, Wahoo, Sailfish, Barracuda, and Amberjack, depending on the current season and weather conditions.
Your boat for the day will be a 28’ Downeaster that fits up to 6 anglers at any one time.
The price of your trip includes all the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a productive day on the water. The captain will supply all the needed fishing licenses for your trip.
You’re welcome to keep all legal species caught during the trip.
Up for a family trip? This is a children-friendly business, so bring your loved ones to share these memories with.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Wicked Cuda Sport Fishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|1 Fishing Report|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since December 2022|
About this listing
Downeaster (Center console) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 250HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Wicked Cuda Sport Fishing
- $450 per group - 3 Hour Trip (PM) – Inshore (3 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Reef & Wreck (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) – Bottom & Wreck (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore Deep Sea (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Reef & Wreck (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Tarpon, Snook, and Goliath Grouper)
- Nearshore Fishing (Mackerel, Snapper, and Barracuda)
- Offshore Fishing (Sailfish, Sharks, Mahi, Wahoo, and Tuna)
- Reef Fishing (Snapper, Grouper, King Mackerel, and Sailfish)
- Wreck Fishing (Amberjack, Grouper, and Snapper)
- Light Tackle (We specialized in Light tackle live bait technique)
- Heavy Tackle (We will break out the big guns for the big fish.)
- Bottom Fishing (With the right current our fishery is plentiful)
- Trolling (For Wahoo and King Mackerel on the reef)
- Spinning (Tackle is paramount when chasing Mahi Mahi )
- Fly Fishing (Our Center Console is great for casting )
- Drift Fishing (Allows us to fish multiple baits in various depths)
- Kite Fishing (Is a crucial part of our winter and spring fishing)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Looking for schools of Mahi Mahi and Tuna)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Blackfin)