North Texas Fishing Guides is located in Little Elm and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Come on aboard with Capt. Jason, whose main priority is to get you on some fish. Expect to use techniques like bottom fishing, trolling, drift fishing, jigging, and spinning, based on the species you’re targeting. Speaking of which, you have the option of 4 to 10-hour trips, where you’ll be fishing for the likes of Bass and Catfish, depending on the specific season and the day’s weather.
You’ll be fishing from a 24’ Bayliner boat with enough room for up to 6 anglers at any single time. It also includes a toilet, an AC, and an ice box.
The price of your trip includes all the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a productive day on the water. Fishing licenses aren’t included, so make sure to get them prior to the trip.
You’re welcome to keep all legal species caught during the trip.
Up for a family trip? This is a children-friendly business, so bring your loved ones to share these memories with.
Book your trip now and hit the water with North Texas Fishing Guides.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about North Texas Fishing Guides
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Intro to Fishing Trip - 2 Hours AM (2 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Intro to Fishing Trip - 2 Hours PM (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Morning (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip -Afternoon (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Night Fish Trip (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Morning (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (White)
- Hybrid Striped Bass
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Bayliner (Cruiser) originally built in 1994, and restored in 2022. Powered by a 225HP Mercruiser engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: