Reel Busy Shark Charter runs angling trips out of Brunswick and offers to show you what the local fishery is all about.
Capt. Bill aims to tailor every trip to your specific needs, so let him know what you’re after! Depending on the trip and species, you’ll be using techniques like popping and spinning. You’re looking at a 6-hour trip, where you’ll usually go after the likes of Redfish, and Trout, depending on the weather and time of year.
Your adventure begins on board a 24’ Parker boat that can fit a maximum of 6 anglers.
When it comes to rods, reels, and terminal tackle, everything you need is included in the price. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time.
You’ll be able to keep any legal species caught during the trip.
Want to bring the rest of the family along for the ride? Kids are welcome aboard, so you’re free to make it a family adventure.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Reel Busy Shark Charter.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Reel Busy 2 Charter – Brunswick
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Whatever’s biting (AM) (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Whatever’s biting (PM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Captains choice (PM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Captains choice (PM) (copy) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $60 per person after 2 guests - Kids trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $60 per person after 2 guests - Kids trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Center console) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 250HP Honda engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: