Island Catch Charters is located on Jekyll Island and wants to show you an unforgettable fishing day you’ll want to share with family and friends!
Capt. Chris is highly experienced and aims to provide an excellent excursion, one your group will remember for years to come. He specializes in bottom fishing, trolling, drift fishing, jigging, and spinning. This involves 3 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Whiting, Spanish Mackerel, Spotted Seatrout, Sheepshead, and Cobia, depending on the season and conditions on the day.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 26’ Carolina Skiff boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat features an ice box and a wireless trolling motor. Aboard the vessel, you’ll enjoy the breathtaking views, relax and connect with nature.
All rods, reels, terminal tackle and bait are included in the price so you can focus on fishing. Your trip will also have all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. You can keep anything you catch as long as it’s legal to do so. Children are welcome aboard, so bring the whole family and get the young ones started with fishing. Kids never forget the wonderful feeling of reeling in their first catch.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Island Catch Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Island Catch Charters
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Kids Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Kids Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Custom Anniversary (8 hours)
- GPS Simrad NSS12 EVO3S / Navionics Platinum+ Charts
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Radar Simrad Halo 20+
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Federally Permitted and State Licensed)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Carolina Skiff (Center console) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki 4Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: